Friday, February 14, 2014

Interview with Kerry Johnson

Whitney: What's your name and how do you spell it?
Kerry: Kerry Johnson
Whitney: What first interested you in flowers?
Kerry: I have always liked flowers. I enjoy growing them because they look so pretty
Whitney: How'd you come to work at the Fortuna Florist?
Kerry: I worked at the Fortuna Florist because my sister-in-law owned the business. It was a  side job for me, I worked full time at Daly's department store.
Whitney: How long did you work there for?
Kerry: I worked at the florist for about six years.
Whitney: What were your duties there?
Kerry: My main duties were driving the delivery van to houses and decorating the Christmas trees during Christmas time.
Whitney: Why don't you work there anymore?
Kerry: My sister-in-law sold the business so I didn't want to work there for the new owners.
Whitney: What was your favorite part about working there?
Kerry: my favorite part of my job was seeing how happy the flowers made people when they received them.
Whitney: What's your favorite flower?
Kerry: My favorite flower is a rose or a lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment